1 Gallon - Vital Oxide Disinfectant
Vital Oxide is colourless, odourless and has a Category 4 EPA rating. Also an effective odour eliminator. It is non-corrosive and gentle enough to handle without causing akin irritation or nauseous fumes. It contains no harsh chemicals and will not damage surfaces. It has a 60 second kill rate. Ready to use with no mixing required.
Spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle on surface areas. Use on restaurants & food service facilities, hotels, cruise ships, hospitality service, educational facilities, government buildings, public service buildings, and large area crisis management.
- Solution to mold
- Solution to mildew
- Solution to antimicrobial
- Kills harmful bacteria
- Heavy duty odour eliminator
- DIN 02422654
Chlorine Dioxide, Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5%C18), Dimethyl benuyl ammonium chloride, Alyk (68% C12, 32% C15) dimetyhl ethybenzyl ammonium chloride.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water thoroughly. If irritation persists, contact a physician. If swallowed, drink plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting. Contact physician or poison control.